Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week...

...was May 2-6! I know, kinda late on this post, but don't worry the teachers got their gifts ON TIME!! 
Found these great Teacher Appreciation Week printable tags done by
Beth of "It is what it is"
thru Callye from "The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle" along with Callye's awesome cookies and was inspired! Now, I'm no Callye (my cookie idol...by the way :), but I did make an attempt at recreating her adorable apple cookie and added a "Thank You" with a food writer. What's better than an apple for a teacher?!

Maybe some Gold Stars!! "A+ Super!" Gold Stars that is :)



Combined with my kids and Anjell's son, there were 10 very happy sugarHI-ed teachers! Thanks to all you awesome teachers out there past and present that devote your time and energy to educate so many kids!! You deserve more than just one week of appreciation!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...