Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wailea Point

My Dad (Pacific Blue Window Cleaning) asked me to do some cookies for him :)  He wanted to have some cookies for a clients arrival as well as some logo cookies for the office where some of his accounts are. Here's what I came up with!


The orange and blue wave is the logo on the business card that my Dad gave me. I really like the orange and blue combination with the white to really make the wave design stand out. My dad also mentioned some plumerias would be good to add some contrast. These cookies were for the office :)

Here are the cookies that I made for the clients arrival. I am really getting the hang of the hibiscus and pineapples. Great for visitors and locals!

And of course packed in a glass jar with a little ribbon makes for a great gift!





1 comment:

  1. Bet the clients will love'em! And you're right, you are becoming a pro! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...