Saturday, January 29, 2011

Vintage Inspired......

So for this blog, I'm posting some photos of a few cookies I did today.  These were done using an embroidery method I found online and fell in love with.  See what you think, and keep in mind, first time doing this style.


 My icing was a little to thin for the detailing below, so next time I would have a thicker consistency.


And all together.



I have to say this is on the top of my list for favorite techniques.  These are very "me" and they look very similar to the quilt on my bed!  So I hope you like them, I'm sure I'll be doing more of this style in the future.  I can't wait!!!
THANKS FOR LOOKING!


1 comment:

  1. The details and vibrant yellow on these are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...